Corle Retro-Ease Roof Systems
- A fast, simple, functional and cost-effective solution for re-roofing and retrofit roofing projects on existing buildings.
- Metal panels come standard with TRINAR® long-life paint finish in a spectrum of colors to complement any design or color.
- Creates the aesthetically-pleasing look of a new building simply by adding a new roof.
- Pre-engineered roofing system can be installed right over existing flat roofs or roofs with various elevations and pitches.
- Ideal for standard gable, single-slope roofs, hip roofs, roof extensions, facades, mansards, or roofs joining existing buildings.
- Saves time and labor costs to tear off existing roof.
- No business interruption during installation.
- Engineered for strength, durability and weatherability.
- Low maintenance.
C. Classic Dodge - (Before)
Roof: Flat rubber roof.
C. Classic Dodge (After)
Wall: 26 gauge Parchment Corle 'R' Panel.
Roof: 24 gauge Corle Snap-Seal
Standing Seam Roof.
Three different flat roof elevations were tied together with the new SS building by using Corle's Retro-Ease system on the highest elevation and mansards around the front of the building.
Corle Building Systems, Inc.
404 Sarah Furnace Road - Imler, PA 16655
Phone: 814.276.9611 Fax: 814.276.3307
Office Hours: 7AM-5PM Mon-Fri (Eastern Time)