Corle CoolColor™ Roof and Wall Panels
Corle CoolColor™ wall and roof panels are manufactured with reflective TRINAR® 70% Fluoropolymer PVDF resin-based finish. Durable TRINAR® on Corle CoolColor™ panels provides reflectance and emissivity to meet ENERGY STAR® requirements.
As an Authorized Corle Independent Builder, you can provide to your customers the benefits of lower energy costs, increased roof life expectancies, superior roof color choices, the comfort of our 40-year guarantee, and a cooler, cleaner, "Greener" environment for all of us.
The colors that meet these requirements are:
Low Slope (less then 2:12):
• Arctic White
High Slope (greater than 2:12):
• Arctic White
• Buckskin Tan
• Antique Red
• Ash Gray
• Light Stone
TRINAR® 70% Fluoropolymer PVDF resin-based finish
This tough, flexible, strongly-bonded finish provides the following benefits.
• Long-lasting beauty and protection.
• Exceptional durability.
• Remarkable resistance to environmental aging and dirt retention.
• Proven capability of withstanding ultra-violet rays the degrading effects of weather extremes.
• Resists fading, chalking, cracking, and airborne pollutants.
• Virtually maintenance free and non-staining.
• Resistant to color change.
• Resistant to film erosion.
• Resistant to fungal growth.
Regardless of the TRINAR® color you choose, your Corle panels come with a 40-year limited warranty!
Corle Building Systems, Inc.
404 Sarah Furnace Road - Imler, PA 16655
Phone: 814.276.9611 Fax: 814.276.3307
Office Hours: 7AM-5PM Mon-Fri (Eastern Time)